Thursday, January 31, 2008

Vampire Weekend



This is a new band that I've been digging, compliments of Scotty Mo.

When ever I see cool creative video's I kick myself for not thinking of it first... but I guess I probably wouldn't do anything about it if I did have a great creative idea... still it'd be nice to be able to say "oh yeah the Six Sense, I had an idea to make that exact same movie 3 years ago. Oh you liked the Matrix? I should show you my 7th grade journal where I outlined the plot for all 3 films, I totally thought of that idea first, the matrix has you dude... You think Parappa the Rappa is a creative video game? Dude I wanted to make that exact same game back in '84 but the world wasn't ready for it yet..." That would feel pretty dang good.

4 comments:

  1. you may be one step behind a lot of cool ideas, but you were indeed the 6th Backstreet Boy. Hold your head high.

    "Don't don't want you back."

    ef

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. yeah, eucalyptus was all GarageBand (with help from my condensor mic and USB mobile pre-amp. Makes a difference.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=16002572

    ReplyDelete