Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Things I've learned

Yippie this is my first blog... this is gonna be freakin' awesome...

So I was supposed to be taking chinese class this semester for 4 credits, that met 4 days a week at 7:45 in the AM (the freezing cold Idaho AM), but mercifully the head of the Hummanities Department said that I could sub Chinese for another Hummanities class and still graduate.. so I ended up in Hummanities of Film! I think that calls for another Yippie! (I really don't use Yippie that often... only when no other english words will do). Anyways here is something I learned today:

Steven Spielburg watches 3 movies before he makes any movie: 1) the Searchers... and then # 2 and #3 I can't remember...... and I dont wanna look them up. But I thought that was kind of cool.

5 comments:

  1. der brother. derblog looks great. Why are you in afghanistan? I mean, not that i have anything against being in afghanistan... I was just currious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kaity = the first comment on DerBlog = 100 cool points and a high five. Thanks little brudder, and good question. Here's a good answer: alphabetically Afganistan is the first country it said I could be from, so by default (another word for lazieness) Blogger said I was from Afganistan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Since Kaity beat me in being the first to comment and won the 100 cool points, can I get a least a blue or even red ribbon for coming in second (besides yourself..that doesn't count)? p.s. I wouldn't consider yourself too lazy...i mean you did take the time to make a blog...or would that be under the category of boredom?

    ReplyDelete