Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Dave in Dwarf = Fat nerd

So me and Jessica have had a long standing competition between us as to who is the most nerdy. I think this puts me over the top. I translated my name into three different Tolkien Languages, the first is the old English runes he uses in the Hobbit, the second is Cirth Angerthas Moria dwarf runes, and the third one is Elvish Tengwar Runes like those used by Gandalf at the end of the Third Age. The letters often changed their meaning, so these are not quite identical with the much older ones from the One Ring.





Here's the site that some super nerds built to make all us lesser nerds jealous.

ps. notice the web site... http://www.derhobbit/.... Der is Der bomb...

4 comments:

  1. pretty nerdy dave. Now when someone does a google search for big nerd, your name will come up. congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nerd is super hip right now. Which makes people like you and me trendsetters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. if you're so nerdy, how come your link to my blog doesn't work. Make sure it links to http://ericandjaimeforsyth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. pppfffffhh.. you call yourself a nerd. call me back if you can get it in sindarin, westron, valarin, and/or the black speech.

    jk, that's actually pretty good.

    ReplyDelete