Thursday, January 17, 2008

Video DerBLog Experiment

I'm experimenting with adding video to DerBlog to make it even more mouth watering and amazing than it already is... hard to imagine I know (while on the subject, my British Christian Authors teacher taught today, that imagination is the gift God gave us to make up for 'the vale of forgetfulness' ... funny I think it was Jesus that said it was the Holy Ghost...)

Never-the-less! here is my current favorite Youtube video (Props to Dustin for sharing this with me)... if it doesn't work, just copy and paste the HTML code into your Myspace profile and then you can enjoy Indian Thriller as well.


1 comment:

  1. Dustin loves this video. So the first time I read this post I thought it said that "Immigration was the gift god gave us to make up for forgetfulness" and I just thought about that for a moment....and it kinda started to make some sense...then I re-read it and figured it out.
    p.s. welcome to das blogging welt.

    ReplyDelete