Friday, May 21, 2010

Hiking (kind of)

We went for a little hike today! The weather is getting gorgeous here. I love this picture of Penny because she looks like she's doing a super hero landing (maybe I've been playing too much Ultimate Alliance. I'm such a loser). Penny is so close to walking but she still has to hold at least one finger...
Dave downloaded Picasa onto our computer and its sweet because it's basically a simpler, dumbed-down photoshop. It has an effect that is supposed to make pics look like film. Did it work (in the pic below)? I can't tell... but I like it.


Also Dave starts his internship on June 7 so we were going to take a little road trip starting on Mon... Where should we go???
Virginia/ the Carolinas vs. Nova Scotia/Quebec

4 comments:

  1. Virginia/the Carolinas. duh. come on over and we'll hang out

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the effect on your photos, very cool. Also, I think it might be awesome for you guys to travel up north, but if you go south, be sure to stop in PA :) Go visit my parents for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the superhero pic of Penny, and I LOve the pic of you two together... you look like mom. Love, sara

    ReplyDelete
  4. I, too, love Picasa for its simplicity and price. :) Beautiful pictures! I'm so excited for the adventures you're having on the East coast.

    ReplyDelete