Tuesday, May 11, 2010

THANK YOU KENDRA!

My sweet sweet sister in law gave me her old camera and it is AWESOME! I feel like I'm never really able to capture Penny's cuteness with my point shoot but we had a little fun with Kendra's camera yesterday and it was perfect. Penny is so adorable and now I'll be able to share it with everyone!


A lot of times I think she looks more like Dave than me, but in this pic she looks just like a McArthur!She really wanted to play some b-ball with this guy:SO CUTE!!!


(I love the shoes too Ken).

3 comments:

  1. Nice! Even better pictures of your adorable daughter :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She does totally look like your sisters' girls! We want lots more pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad it got there in one piece. I declined the insurance on it. and what lens(es) did you end up getting? the pictures look great! i'm glad you're having fun with it...

    ReplyDelete