Wednesday, May 12, 2010

All Up in My Grill

Whenever I am vacuuming Penny thinks it is 100% necessary to get herself tangled in the cord.
Of course, it's difficult to capture it on camera because whenever I pull the camera out she thinks it is 100% necessary to get her face as close to the lense as possible (that's breakfast on her face by the way). And whenever I am stationary for more than a few moments Penny thinks it is necessary to sit on my feet.
And having Penny all up in my grill is the best thing in the world.

3 comments:

  1. The picture of Penny all tangled in that cord is violently adorable.

    I just feel like that needed to be said.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY for a new camera... it really does make all the difference... even though Penny turns out cute on any camera! And I love the part about her sitting on your feet. Like the cutest little puppy EVER!!

    ReplyDelete