Wednesday, May 19, 2010

"P" Party!

For Penny's first birthday we had a "P" party. It was a picnic in the park with PB&Js, pears, peaches, pineapples, and I made a huge "P" shaped cake. Everyone was supposed to dress up in something that started with P. Penny was a Picnic table. This is the best pic I have of the headband I made for her, bummer that the top of the cupcake and the pie were missing by this point in the day...We played "Pin the crown on the Princess" and "Pin the patch on the pirate"... I made the posters, I think they're pretty good. Penny liked presents. And friends.The "P" Cake was so big it was really hard to get a pic of the whole thing without a wide angle lense. Anyway it was so so fun.

Penny is the best. Happy birthday my sweet baby P.

7 comments:

  1. 1.) the headband is awesome!!! i want more detailed pictures of that fo sure
    2.) penny's hair is blowing my mind
    3.) i love the p party idea. penny's party was way more awesome than kody's. I can't even remember what we did...i'll have to go back and read the blog.
    4.) you guys have lots of friends. good job on that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun party! Looks like everyone was having a great time...Penny certainly seems to like being the center of attention...love the headband!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pictures turned out SO CUTE! Cutest 1st birthday party ever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously that was the cutest birthday ever! I love Penny because she is adorable! that headband was too cute where did you get the idea and call me with some new ideas because with three girls I am needing something fresh! LOVE the P cake and theme it was all so cute I only wish I had been there...P.S. I did think of her on her birthday and zI meant to call but I have a present love, sara

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE your "P" party and headband! Very creative and super cute, way to go Mama.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is the coolest P cake I've ever seen!!! It's the only P cake I've ever see, but I really like it. Was it a white cake or a yellow cake inside? I love your posters too. They are so cute, and the picnic headband, wll, what can I say except, you are a great Mom!
    love you, Mom
    P.S. Andrew didn't say that but we couldn't read too many word verifications that mom is officially a google criminal so now we have to use Andrew's account! And we all know he's NO criminal! Love, Sara

    ReplyDelete
  7. Never mind we MUST have gotten one of the words right!

    ReplyDelete