Thursday, October 29, 2009

Werewolf Bar Mitzvah Spooky Scary...

Even though I have to work Halloween night (boo!) we decided that we couldn't miss the opportunity go to Salem this year, so we went on a Tuesday night. We went through a haunted house, which wasn't that scary. But we ended the night with a haunted walking tour, which is when a very knowledgeable guide walks you through all of Salem's witch history hot spots. It was really interesting and spooky, and I think I caught a picture of a ghost...
The second floor of this house is where they did much of the witch interrogating...I think that white smudge is the ghost of a woman who hung herself while being kept locked up during interrogations...or maybe it's rain?Penny was un-scareable.

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE that you take Penny EVERYWHERE with you... I thought, oh... finally... they got a babysitter... Nope, just a car seat and more adorable accessories.

    Wish I had a 1/2 foot bf.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaa. werewolf bar mitzvah. did you go to the salem candy shop? i've been there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm scared of that girl that tried to grab you while you were getting your picture taken!!! I also love your pics from the canoe ride, and was personally loving that you were going to smuggle Penny onto the canoe. (sometimes smuggling kids is necessary, but it doesn't hurt to act all normal like too) P.S. I have not met the baby that likes those life vests-luckily boats lull them to sleep out of their misery! Love you guys, sara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome... I wish I could go to Salem! What fun adventures you guys have on the East Coast.

    ReplyDelete