Monday, November 2, 2009

NaNoWriMo

November is National Novel Writing Month! So, I have decided to take the challenge. 1,700 words a day and by the end of the month I should have a full fledged novel. I am only blogging this because NaNoWriMo (the organization sponsoring this event) encourages all participants to tell everyone they know that they are writing a novel, in hopes that the looming specter of humiliation will carry us forward. I know it's November 2nd, so you're already 1700 words behind, but if anyone else is interested here's the website, http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/561200. That's my user page. My user name is Smackster. My WIP is titled Don't Shoot the Messenger (Or How We Changed the Block).

What am I doing wasting all these words!? If my blogging is a little sparse this month, I apologize, but now you know why.

I'll see you in December.

(Don't worry I'll make Dave upload cute Penny pictures)

5 comments:

  1. Wow! I'm wordy, but I don't know if I could crank out 1700 a day for a month...but you go girl! And, yes, please more cute Penny pictures....I'm missing, missing, MISSING her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. and what's going on for christmas???????

    ReplyDelete
  3. A novel, huh? Thats lofty. I like it . Can't wait to read it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes more cute Penny pics and I also am looking forward to reading your novel, my book is my blog and it is probably a 99 cent store book at that! Love ya ( and I agree Livi's hair was more like adorable hair day)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay... Good luck with that! I hope you guys are doing well and enjoying East Coast living. :)

    ReplyDelete