Sunday, October 4, 2009

Wow it's been months, if not a full year since I've blogged... I guess it's time I start pulling my weight in the blogosphere. So life is great, school is good, we like Boston a lot... but probably not enough to keep us here for the rest of our lives (so don't worry family). Penny is reaching new levels of cuteness, levels that can only be reached with videos, so here are a couple. The audio wasn't working for me for some reason, so let me know if it's messed up for everyone else.




Penny does this funny thing sometimes where she sucks her upper lip... it's weird in a adorable sort of way.


And Uncle Joe and our friend Justin (that I've known since my first summer term at BYU-I way back in 2000) were our on the east coast and stopped in to visit, so we went to a Red Socks game and watched them get creamed by Toronto. During the 8th inning everyone sings "Sweet Caroline" and I missed most of it but you get the picture.

8 comments:

  1. kody loved watching the penny videos. i loved watching the lip sucking. so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH...so adorable...gee, I miss you guys! Keep the videos coming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such great videos... Fenway with Joe looks like it was cold, but fun... And Penny is getting cuter every time i see her! We miss you guys and are glad that you are having fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Penny is talking!! We should do a video chat sometime. Do you guys have a web cam?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah! some night when you see us on G-chat message us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Penny is getting so big and even more adorable. I want to go to a game where everyone sings sweet Caroline!!! Keep posting I LOVE IT! Sara

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is soooo cute! Every time she smiles it makes me laugh. I can see baby Jessica in her. Oh how I want to pick her up and give her a big snuggely hug!
    I love seeing all my darling granchildren on each of the family blogs. I'd love to be able to post some cute pictures of what's going on here; they may not be as cute, but we'll do our best to post some, at least, interesting pics. Miss you guys!Love you guys!Pray for you always!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  8. This post was more delicious than the sugar cookie/apple pie hybrid a few back.

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete