Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Penny's Puppies

My sister, Sara, got Penny some hand-puppet puppies for Christmas but they got left in CA so we haven't had a chance to use them until now. I think the timing is perfect because she is at the perfect age to love wrestling with/biting/licking/smushing her puppies. We've even named them... From left to right: Sir London Bridges, George, Basco, and Frankenstein. (My favorite name is Basco, because that was Dave's pick, and he was attempting to name it 'Balto')Her smile in this pic kills me because she was about to crawl away but when I pulled the camera out she sat back down and flashed this grin.

2 comments:

  1. Jessica even if you did do this post to smooth things over after carelessly leaving your Christmas presents at our house I still love it, but mostly because Dave named the dog basco when trying to give it a good pop culture dog name like Balto. I like Basco better anyway! Penny is adorable and at least she likes the present even if you don't. I love you! Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love it. I can't believe how fast she is growing up. She'll be one soon! The last time I saw her, she was still in your stomach. :)

    ReplyDelete