Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Drinking Problem...

Penny has a drinking problem. She LOVES her bottle. It doesn't even have to be full, she just likes to suck on it, but she won't take a pacifier. She gets fiendish even if she sees just the tip of a bottle, breathing heavily and waving her hands.


Before the weather cleared up we took a ittle sledding trip. Well it was more of a "boarding" trip--not snowboarding, cardboarding (we didn't have a sled).

It seems like winter might be over and I am SO EXCITED for the Spring. Me and Penny went on a picnic today (not pictured).

4 comments:

  1. she is getting so big!!! i love the shot of her sleeping with the bottle just barely in her mouth. Kody likes to walk around the house with his bottle upside down leaving a little trail everywhere he goes. so fun. I've got some ultra cool video I found of Dave at my wedding. I can't wait to post it.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha... I love the title. I cannot believe how much Penny is growing! She's coming up on her year mark so fast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love you. love spitting game, and LOVE that cute little penny!!! Sara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dave, the last photo of you or the one where you are sledding looks like it should be in the late 1970's to mid 1980's, anyway it looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete