Thursday, June 19, 2008

Help Me Help You...


So since freepay.com has a 120 day window for you to complete the process to get a Free Wii, I realized that I need to get cracking. So if anyone wants to participate, here is my referral link:

http://gaming.freepay.com/?r=44503240

It asks you to put in some info about you (no credit card info), I made a separate gmail account for freepay, but so far I've only gotten one email from them (no spam...yet). Then after you make your account with freepay, the next step is to complete an offer! I recommend Blockbuster online, Video Professor, or one of the ring tone sites. If you don't want what ever service you sign up for just remember to quit it! If you have questions, email me. If you're only doing this to help me, thank you. If you want to get a free something yourself, awesome! let me know and maybe I can help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment