Friday, June 13, 2008

Did you say Free Ninety Nine?


I am incredibly cheap... most of the time, and a total sucker for anything free. I'm not really sure which one of my parents to blame (or thanks) for this blessing / curse. Anyways 3+ years ago me and Devan Perona (who loves free stuff possibly even more than me (but less than John Hendricks)) got pumped about getting free ipods from http://www.freeipods.com/. After much research, and hassling many friends and family members to sign up for some free offers, Devan and I both got free ipods! So it worked!


Anyways being married has driven me to my former depths of cheapness, as well as my former love of video games, and I'm signing up with the same company for a free Nintendo Wii. So this is a warning / invitation to a lucky 6 of you that might want to help me in this quest of supreme manliness (being cheap and video games all in one). I'll make it worth your while.

5 comments:

  1. We'll help. My brother also got a free iPod via that deal, which made me believe in life again, a little bit. So! Just give us instructions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dave....jessica can contribute to thinkercize too...i just dont have her email address. give it to me and I will give her the keys to thinkercize

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the Wii--- I think they did a pretty good job with Super Smash Brothers... and the tennis game is way cool...and the bomber game

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember that! Fun times. Yeah, I ended up selling that i-pod on craigslist since I already had a MP3 player. Easy money...

    ReplyDelete