Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Mexican or Mexican't?

Me and Jessica had an amazingly Mexican time over Christmas break and went to Mexico. Everything was so Mexican... it blew my mind, not at all what I was expecting. But Mexico even brought out the Mexican in us... we didn't want to pay $10each for Mexican horses so I pulled out all but $8 out of my wallet and Jess put $4 in hers so when we went ot bargain with the Mexicans I could say "hey look I only got $8!" and Jess said "hey I got $4 see!" so they gave us the 2 horses for $12 (not to be confused with Pesos)... we totally ripped them off. Turns out the joke was on us though, because when I got done riding all my other money had fallen out on the Mexican Beach. Too much Mexico.








1 comment:

  1. Hey Dave! Scott told me about your blog and I just had to stop by and say congratulations on the engagement. I know it is old news now - but I wanted to say it anyway. We are so excited for you! Now, if only we all lived closer...

    ReplyDelete