Thursday, February 14, 2008

McCain is a Blink-a-holic



So I've been a big supporter of Mitt Romney the last year, and even worked at some Romney events this summer when I was in New York, so of course I was saddened when he dropped out of the republican race. But I think his move to endorce McCain is a pretty smart move. It works to reinforce his "true conservative-heart of the republican party" image. And this might set him up very nicely for a 2012 election. The thing I can't understand is WHY IN THE WORLD DOES McCAIN BLINK SO MUCH? I tried counting in this video and he blinked over 100 times in less than a minute! How is that even possible? Don't tell me it because of all the camera flashes, if that were the case Romney would blink as much too.... any ideas as to the reason for the blinkin'?

2 comments:

  1. I don't know about the blinking. Try this: close your eyes and listen to him speak. I don't think he'll be as unpopular as Bush, but he sure sounds like him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. start watching at 2:04. you'll notice he blinks at the rhythm and cadence that he speaks. It's like the bouncing light graphic on on old stereo systems. maybe he's an android.

    ReplyDelete