Sunday, May 22, 2011

She's Two!!





Penny's little family party was last Sunday, and I figure I better get the pictures up before this event gets overshadowed by DAVE'S GRADUATION!! Which was today.


She is just a little sponge lately and I am to the point where I need to be careful what I say around her. Like when I'm driving and I miss a turn and say "oh, crap" and hear "oh cap!" echoing from the back seat. Appropriately for a two year old, she always wants two of everything--


"Two caggies (crackers) peees"

"I wan two be-yoons (ballons)"

"Pees? Fuvies (strawberries)? Two? Pees?"


It is precious (as long as I have two of everything...)

5 comments:

  1. she is so cute! we can't wait to see her!!! happy birthday penny! I'm loving her pigtails!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday Penny!

    And happy graduation Dave!!!

    We miss you guys :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU PENNY!!!!
    Davy graduated? I DID hear the rumor.... Much congrats on a job well done, once again!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So super cute... I can't get the video to work though!!! Can't wait to see you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY for adorable Penny! It's hard to believe that she's 2 already! I remember when you guys came to visit before she was born. It goes by fast!

    ReplyDelete