Wednesday, May 11, 2011

New Camera!





Mostly this post is just to test out the picture quality of our new camera! We sadly had to replace our Olympus Stylus, our old waterproof/freeze proof/shock proof camera cause after three years all the pictures just started looking blurry (apparently it wasn't that waterproof). Although we did love the Stylus we decided the Fujifilm XP this time around and so far I really do love it. There does seem to be a little noise in the pictures, but I look better slightly blurred so I'm cool with that.

3 comments:

  1. Cute... of course...what kind of party is Penny having for her 2nd birthday?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shots! I especially love "US"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I, for one, would really like to see some graduation pics. We were really sad that we were unable to attend. Our thoughts were with you and as soon as we are well enough we are coming to visit.

    ReplyDelete