Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Pikshers.











A couple of weeks ago we had our family pics taken by our good friend Bethany. We took them at the Old North Bridge which is also the site of the "shot heard round the world", which, for those who don't know, is the first shot fired in the revolutionary war! We're so patriotic. Lexington and Concord MA are some of the most beautiful places in the world. So glad we could have our pictures taken there.
Pat--we had some taken of Penny in her white dress and sweater but we only have these few preview pics so far!! We'll get those up soon...

8 comments:

  1. Every historical bullet wants to be the shot heard round the world. We all know it was the one that killed Biggie.

    Remember that one time when you were in some (probably religion) class, and you got to the part in Harry Potter where Dumbledore dies, and you were so overwhelmed you had to run out of class? That just happened to me at work when I saw these pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOOOO Cute! Can't wait to see you. love, Sara

    ReplyDelete
  3. what if i want to frame this in MY house i love them so much!

    gorgeous family you have. and that penny is a dream.

    and your hair!! always perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm taking a class and we are studying all about that stuff and I like it. I mean, almost as much as you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was gonna say "Soooo cute! Can't wait to see you!" But Sara beat me to it. So now I'm at a loss.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are BEAUTIFUL. Seriously. You guys look awesome. And Jessica, I LOVE your skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow these are gorgeous. I'm sure you will treasure them for years :)

    ReplyDelete