Thursday, June 10, 2010

New apartment!

I made a pillow cover!
So proud of myself.




My shelf. The man delivering my crib today told me I had a "great eye for decorating". It really made my day.





Penny on the bed.

Dave's desk building project.
Penny helping Dave measure wood.

Penny climbing on the rocks in Maine. She is so close to walking! She can take steps by herself but she till prefers to crawl. It is so fun to watch her learn and grow.

Sorry all of these pictures are completely out of order and just a hodge podge! Penny's room is coming together really well finally! It is so much fun. I'll post pics later.















8 comments:

  1. Great pillow cover and the delivery guy was right!What a cute little home you're making. I love the P & N in Penny's room...and I'm stealing the Maine pictures for my blog 'cause you can't have enough cute grandkid pictures close at hand!

    ReplyDelete
  2. everything is so cute! especially penny.....did you make her hair thing? What if she becomes so accustomed to wearing one in her hair, it becomes her "signature" for the rest of her life. I think it would be awesome on 60 year old penny.

    I love her dress too...so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks so good!

    You've come so far from when we tried to sew curtains, realized it was harder than we thought, and just stapled them to the rod.

    ReplyDelete
  4. btw, the numbers on the number poster i made for carson are all real. The number I didn't put at the end...but probably should have as Carson has become obsessed with it is "graham's number". It's bigger than all of them. combined.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks so cute!!! Wish I was there to see it in person and hey great minds think alike, I have that dress for Jillian too. Love, sara

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness... The delivery man was right! You do have an eye for decorating. I love your new apartment and can't wait to see more pictures once Dave's desk is finished.

    By the way, Penny's dress (in the Maine pictures) is darling. I can't believe how big she is getting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. very cute apartment! i bet it feels fabulous to have a little bit bigger place.i miss little penny poking around this place

    ReplyDelete
  8. Niemans! We found your blog! We have the same bed as you guys- and your apartment is very cute. Penny is SO CUTE! Clark isn't walking yet either. We miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete