Saturday, June 19, 2010

Dave Blogs!

So I've been bugging Jessica for a while now to let me build something and she finally caved. So I spent the week before my internship started building a desk with no power tools! That's not totally true I did borrow a jig saw to cut one piece, and a sander as well. I still have a few changes I want to make (adding a shelf behind it)... but who knows when that will get done. Also here are some cute pictures of Penny, some from today at Lake Onway in New Hampshire, and some from a while ago...








5 comments:

  1. oh man i'm trippin over penny right now. she is too good looking. and dave. wha? that desk is really cool-good job. and jess. you're pretty as usual. and i'm so happy penny is walking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice desk! it puts mine to shame.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dave - your desk looks AMAZING!!! I would pay you to make me one if we were closer. And the pics of Penny are so so CUTE... we miss you guys tons!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE that desk! Way to go, that is awesome. Penny is so darn adorable! looks like fun swimming in that lake. love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet desk! Nice job, Dave. Can I put one on order? :)

    P.S. Where did you get the wood? How much did it cost?

    ReplyDelete