Thursday, June 4, 2009

Tiny Baby


Before we left Rexburg our friend Scott Wheeler (www.scottwheelerphoto.com) took family pictures for us. He also took some of just Penny and they turned out grreat! (And by "they" I mean "it" because this is the only one I've seen so far). She is just as angelic as she looks in this picture. She's very reasonable and an efficient cryer, only doing so when she needs something and stopping as soon as she gets it. We love her and so far she thinks we're alright too.

10 comments:

  1. Haha... I'm so glad that things are going well as new parents. You guys are awesome! Good luck with the move to California!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aughhhhhhhhhhhhh!!

    our turn!! :)

    How beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME picture! can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. har har har.

    Oh, and the picture of penny is SUPER CUTE. i can't wait to see the rest of them. she's a cute little thing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you will love that picture forever! great photography!

    and cute blanket too. wink!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE this picture! Also, I had my itunes on shuffle and heard a song called "Penelope" by Pinback. I thought you two would like it. Let me know if you want it...I can email it to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's actually the song that made me originally thing of the name Penelope.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love it...it kinda makes me wanna find a baby in a field...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wait - do we still owe you the rest of those pictures? I'll remind Scott. Although I'm pretty sure he won't have a chance to finish them up until the new semester. He is busy teaching photography workshops for Canon right now.

    ReplyDelete