Monday, March 24, 2008

YouTube March Madnes #1

I'm not really to into College Basketball, so I thought I'd make my own little version of March Madness... but for this to work I'm going ot need lots of participation from all you avid reader out there, so that means if you're reading this you have to vote... So the idea is this: each day 2 videos will square off and which ever video is the most awesome and gets the most votes wins that bracket and advances. We'll see how well this actually works....

Today we have...
GERMAN HUMAN TETRIS! Vs. Lenard Nemoy's Folk Rock Epic "the ballad of Bilbo Baggins"!
Be sure you vote for which video is more amazing, and props to Karl my brother for showing me these.



4 comments:

  1. I've always been a huge fan of the ballad of bilbo baggins, so that's getting my vote. My only issue is that Nemoy should have put a spoiler alert in the beginning, because it basically gives the whole plot away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My vote is for the tetris. Mostly because I love germans, and I love that they made their own soundtrack. The bilbo baggins thing just creeps me out a bit. I think mom is looking for suits for my boys.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. You ALWAYS know that I'll pick anything that has the word German in it. Hands down.

    ReplyDelete
  4. German Tetris. I'd vote for that even if I hadn't lived there for two years. The human sound effects and music sold me.

    And all ya'all need to start spelling Nimoy correctly. Poor Leonard and his family get no respect. Keep an eye out next month for a brand new VW commercial with Leonard. And David Hasselhoff. And Heidi Klum. And Astronauts. And Sean Fanning (The Napster). What a team. It's gonna be great. I promise.

    Live Long and Prosper.

    ReplyDelete