Wednesday, March 26, 2008



I dedicate this blog entry to the movie Jumper. I want to come out publicly and proclaim my shameless love for the movie. It seems that most people feel encumbered by the need to renounce the movie simply because of it's ridiculous teleportation story, hackneyed dialogue, and horrible acting. While these things may be true, Jumper is a great story of historical human interest, coupled with a moving score and an amazingly accurate portrayal of how Hayden Christensen ruins ever movie he touches.
This being said, if you haven't seen it maybe it's time to go to the movies and give Jumper a shot. Here's to you, Doug Liman, I salute you.

4 comments:

  1. Oh Hayden... you try so hard, but do so poorly. You know one time he dated my friend's friend? That's only three degrees of separation. I'm not sure I should be promoting that fact.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahaha oh you are SO funny Dave... Ill get you for this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. brave man dave. I didn't even have the courage to go and see it, you do make a compelling argument.

    ReplyDelete
  4. now if only we could see a remake of Titanic starring Hayden Christiansen.

    ReplyDelete