Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Videos are the new Pictures

We've had some craaazy storms here in Boston this winter. Penny likes the snow but she doesn't get her normal excited self in it (like she does for Buzz); she's more a great respecter of snow I think. Luckily for us we have a really steep awesome sledding hill like 30 yards from our apartment right on the frozen Charles. Here is some footage from our sled today...

Penny is just so adorable sometimes I just want to bite her face. Here is her eating spagetti.

6 comments:

  1. I love the spaghetti video. What a sweet little girl you have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gobble, gobble....that's me trying to eat her up! Precious...such refined technique...I love it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. so so cute! I love the feeling of wanting to maim a child because they are so adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how as she picks so delicately at each piece of spaghetti. She is adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my freaking cute gosh. I miss her SO bad.AND you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to see more pictures of Penny in that CUTE pink suit. Now that looks edible to me...cotton candy baby! Love you guys. That video you made is so cute! Love you all. So glad we got to watch Penny and get to see her cute personality.

    ReplyDelete