Sunday, August 22, 2010

Whale Watching = Awesome

So I found a steal of a deal on whale watching tickets online ($20 as opposed to $45 each), so when frugality and coolness combine, romance happens. So I suprised Jessica with a little going away trip since she'll being going to Southern California next week. I was imagining seeing a few whales far off in the distance, but it was way cooler than we were expecting. The whales were super close, and there were like 20 of them. Humpbacks. Penny was a little grumpy and the 4 hour trip was actually more like 6. Pictures don't so it justice, so I'm going to post some videos, right now...



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Sweet! That sounds like an awesome adventure.

    P.S. Penny is getting cuter by the day! I can't believe how big she's getting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think Jessica ever said anything about whale watching, but it is possible she did mention it. Lee Ann says "I think she did, yeah." Well be that as it may, I really love the photos. I love whales, I just do. Way to go Dave! Another incurable Romantic. The world really does need more of us.

    ReplyDelete