Friday, February 5, 2010

Growing Girl.

Penny is sleeping. through. the night. I am so glad.

She is doing so much for her small 8 months. She is getting ready to take her first steps it seems. She LOVES to walk around the house with us guiding her by the hands.

She loves to stand as long as she is holding herself up against something (usually the couch, although she's had a few tumbles).


Today she started fake handing me her toys just to watch me try and steal them from her kung fu grip (impossible). I'd say "Give me your toy" and put my hand out, and she'd place the toy in my hand and not let go, and laugh as I tried to take it away.

She is the joy of our lives, and the favorite part of our days... of course not having her at midnight, and four am, and six am is also the favorite part of my nights...

7 comments:

  1. so cute!!! i love the picture of her in the box. and good job penny on sleeping through the night!!! i'm trying to rearrange all the kids' bedrooms to make room for Kody (and get him OUT of our room.....) we'll see how that goes. she is so stinkn' cute!!! more pictures more pictures!!! and she's very stylish too (i like her jeans/ hoodie combo in the first picture).

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun...when we watch Kody working on his walking I think...Penny is doing this too...you should be getting a box of "cute stuff" ...I couldn't resist the sale at Crazy 8!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We can't wait to see you guys! Sad news - Nina might not be coming on the trip :( So the bonding time that she and Penny would've had might not happen. But we'll get to see a lot of her yeahh!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE that picture of Penny in the box, I think it could win a cute baby photo contest! Hooray for sleeping through the night!!! Love you guys, sara

    ReplyDelete
  5. So adorable! I can't believe how big she's growing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love the pic of her in the packing peanuts... she is so precious!! I also love the pic of Penny and Jilly in the bath at Sara's. Too cute! Miss you guys so much!

    ReplyDelete