Sunday, August 9, 2009

Pretty Penny, Lucky Penny, A Penny For Your Thoughts...


Cute.





Cuter.




Cutest.

I've been trying hard to get video of Penny talking and singing like a madwoman but everytime I put a camera in front of her face she gets baffled by technology and goes speechless (one thing we already have in common). We have managed to get some more cute pictures though! She can hold her head up really good now, an exciting new development.

Also I think Penny might be part mermaid. She loves being in the water and really wails when you take her out. Come to think of it, when you take her out she sounds a lot like Daryl Hannah speaking mermish in Splash...Penny the 1/2 mermaid. Maybe that will give her a leg up when applying to colleges. Oh you're one eighth cherokee? Im one half mermaid.

10 comments:

  1. probably the cutest half mermaid i have ever seen

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LOVE her little swim suit!!! so cute!!! so so so so cute (<---that last part is to be said in a slightly sad "i'll never have a girl" voice).

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a cutie. i love the movie splash haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so...between you and me, which of penny's parents is a full blooded mermaid? i promise i won't tell.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sooo cute. She smiles! I know, she's probably been doing that for a while now, but this is the first I've seen of it. And she keeps getting cuter all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jess! She is so cute! I cant believe how big she is. Did you hear about lexington? well anyways I have a blog too and this is it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jessica I LOVE this post (especially the college part) well actually I love the Penny part more...she is seriously adorable I love the pics in her pink dress and I totally LOVE that cute bathing suit on her! I also like lucky penny and a Penny for your thoughts, too cute. Call me Love sara

    ReplyDelete
  8. Seven - the number of times cute appears in the comments. haha It's true though, she is a CUTEEEE!

    Her hair is looking red eh?

    i bet Dave misses you guys! (unless, are you already there in Boston by now?)

    ReplyDelete