Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Top 5: THINGS DAVE NEEDS TO BLOG ABOUT


So I'm a big fan of lists...lists of things... favorite things.... least favorite things.... etc... So this is the first in series of Top 5's that should keep me busy for a while. Today's "Top 5" is.... Top 5: THINGS DAVE NEEDS TO BLOG ABOUT!

1) Getting married. - I'm married. The best comparison I've come up with is it's like life before / after cell phones. Only imagine that you're cell phone washes your cloths and makes good food and rubs your back. Yup. It's awesome.

2) Me and Jessica's apartment - We live in an attic free of right angles. Seriously. But even though it's wrong, it feels so right.

3) Iron Man - So awesome Jessica and I snuck into see it twice (it was cheap movie night at the nice theater, but you have to see a crappy movie). If theirs one thing Iron Man has taught me, it's that you can live your whole life in a selfish-drunken-stupor and still be a hero if you can kill bad guys and look awesome doing it.

4) 13 lbs - the weight I've gained since getting married

5) Moab - 4 days with Jess, Eric and Jamie Forsyth and my sister Kaity + 4-wheeling + mountain biking + hiking and checking out cool arches + lots of yummy food and ice cream = totally awesome


ps. I also really like "...'s" apparently

5 comments:

  1. And the 6th thing to blog about: Devan has no faux-hawk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you also need to blog more frequently, so your lame sister (who's only form of communication with the outside world lately is blog comments) can be in on the action. Not the marriage action...just the what are you up to action. I tried "IMing" you today....but you never answered me back :( I might try calling you sometime....but my kids rarely let me talk on the phone. Kinda a prisoner, and the blog is my only window to the world.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the blog.


    about the pic: Your sister looks like peach on super smash brothers mid air.

    **Regretting not channeling the spirit of Peach during the jump myself.**

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...glad to see you back to the blog...

    ReplyDelete
  5. great post - congrats on getting married...I'm a little behind (or a lot behind) the times!

    ReplyDelete